The only way to suppress the damages done to your reputation is through Reverse SEO, says Adam Umerji. He has dealt with such situations and carries the expertise to get you out of this muddle. Adam Umerji says that once Reverse SEO is applied not only do the negative content from the results page of the search engines disappear but the online branding of the company is also strengthened.
1. Begin a company blog and the content posted on it should be done on a regular basis. Moreover the content should be of high quality and rich in keywords. Adam Umerji thinks of this way to be one of the best ways to get rid of negative articles.
2. If you think you are out of ideas then ShafiqPatel says that all you need to do is refresh the existing content on the web. Open the company website and like the pages.
3. Professional forums are a powerful place which can help you highlight your business. Be a regular on such forums and post expert advice on topics of your expertise.
4. If required hire a professional writer and have your company content written by them. You may have to invest something in the beginning but thinking of it your business could profit in the near future besides just getting rid of the negative links. Quality content will help you get backlinks from other good websites.
5. Another way Adam Umerji says is quite beneficial is to use a variety of content instead of sticking to just one type. For instance using videos, images, presentations, music, podcasts etc. are different type of media that should be used in your posts.
6. Your reputation may have been ruined by your competitors but getting it back should not be difficult if you follow the advice of Shafiq Patel. He says businesses should open new social media profiles and try to win their customers back. Simply opening a social media profile will not get you back in business instead you need to make sure that you are active on all the profiles. Posts should be a regular affair on these profiles.
7. There are many other businesses that are operating in the same industry as yours. You should leave comments on such influential websites so you can be highlighted and traced by the search engines.